Now we’re in the thick of winter and the days are much cooler, it’s time to start thinking about ways to protect your hair from the damage that the winter elements can cause. Here are five tips from Fruition stylist Milly to help you maintain healthy, beautiful hair this season.
- Keep your hair hydrated at home with a super hydrating shampoo and conditioner – Shu Uemura’s Moisture Velvet will help you rebalance the moisture of your dry hair and will create velvety hair with the softest touch from roots to ends.
- Keep a 1 litre bottle of water at your desk and/or a smaller bottle in your handbag to make sure you’re drinking your 8 glasses a day. It all helps!
- Always, always use a heat protectant when styling… Kerastase’s Nectar Thermique is a leave-in cream that will keep your hair nourished.
- Oils are a great way to keep hair feeling and looking soft, these can be used pre or post blow dry and can be reapplied throughout the day. ShuUemera’s Essence Absolulethe perfect soft-sleek velvety oil that’s formulated for daily use on all hair types.
- Finally, regular trims are a great way to keep your hair feeling and looking healthy!